SmartSearch continues to strive to set new standards in executive and hard-to-fill resourcing. Always seeking to innovate in finding new ways of providing a highly effective, yet affordable, service for our clients, our expert team have successfully filled some of the more challenging roles in the public sector. The dynamic combination of online search and digital attraction continues to achieve great results with the service boasting a 95% success rate.
As ever, there is plenty of exciting things happening for SmartSearch at the moment so we wanted to give you all a quick update.
Havering is Changing
Havering Council is a long-standing partner of Jobsgopublic as we continue to work with them on a variety of exciting projects.
The latest is a SmartSearch campaign to fill three key senior roles:
• Director of Neighbourhoods
• Assistant Director of Environment
• Group Manager – Highways, Traffic and Parking
Havering is the 2nd largest borough in London and, along with the introduction of the new Cross Rail, is transforming. Developments in the borough will see 10,000 new homes as well as significant improvements to its already impressive shopping and leisure facilities.
These three roles will be key to not only helping to drive this change and improvement but also preserving the environment, character and communities within Havering.
Head over to haveringischanging.co.uk to find out more.
Other SmartSearch roles
We’re also extremely excited to be working with a number of leading authorities across the country. Each council is looking for experienced and dedicated individuals ready to take a significant step in their careers and help to fulfil big ambitions.
Current Vacancies include:
• Chief Accountant – South Holland District Council
• Inward Investment Manager – South Holland District Council
• Assistant Director, Quality Assurance – Somerset County Council
• Director of Operations – Inquilab Housing Association
• Head of Governance & Assurance – Inquilab Housing Association
Exciting vacancies coming soon for Brighton and Hove Council among others so stay tuned
SmartSearch’s impressive success rate is testament to the dedication and expertise of our team. Taking the time to get a very clear idea of what each individual employer is looking for, it isn’t about quantity of applications but the quality and suitability of the applicants. It is a source of great pride to hear that an employer could have appointed any of a number of candidates, this is a difficult decision we’re happy to provide.
There have been a string of successes for SmartSearch recently, appointments include:
• Chief Accountant – Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
• Director of Business, Development and Growth – Chorley Council
• ICT Business Application Manager – Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
• ICT Client Officer – London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
• Assistant Director, Children’s Social Work & Early Intervention – Wokingham Council
• IT Manager – Maldon District Council
• Workshop Manager – Newham Council
• Head of Diversity – Joseph Rowntree Foundation
As ever, a huge congratulations and good luck to the successful candidates.
If you’d like to find out more about how SmartSearch can help you recruit to senior, executive and hard-to-fill roles then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Call Jon Dilling on 07584 519 444 or email email@example.com